Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My check should be arriving soon!

I didn't do too many surveys in July, which is the check I'm expecting to get from CashCrate soon. It's going to be for about $23. I'll take a picture of it to show you guys.

I'm still absolutely amazed at how easy it is to make money on this site. I was really skeptical of it at first, because I thought it was a scam, and that they wouldn't pay me. It turns out that CashCrate DOES pay each of its more than 700,000 members.

I started this blog mainly to make CashCrate more known, as it is a great site you can make money on. I still cannot believe how easy it is to make money. All you have to do is fill out surveys. That's it. You get your check in the mail the next month.

This is a great site, and I can't stress that enough. :) If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment, and I'll get back to you. If you're ready to join, click the banner below!


No comments:

Free Advertising